Current Reading

This blog is primarily for me to blog my responses to books that I'm reading. Sometimes I blog about other stuff too, though.

Poverty by America by Matthew Desmond.

Word cloud

Word cloud

Monday, February 23, 2015

Restarting this thing

It has been several years since I posted here.  In that time I have wandered far and wide over the internets, not always under my real name.  However, lately I have started having a hankering to discuss books, and the people around me in meatspace aren't always interested in reading the same books as me.  So, for now, this will be where I post my reading journal.

Currently I am reading Tyranny of the Meritocracy by Lani Guinier.  The next 3 posts will be my reactions to the first three chapters of her book.

And, FYI, I am a horrible, uncool person who reads books in analog rather than digital format.

No comments: